Search Engine Optimization
When potential customers want to find a business they typically either ask a friend or search the Internet – or both. So a business either needs customers who know everyone or it needs an excellent Internet presence.
An Internet search basically looks like this:
- Go to Google
- Search for a product or service
- Click one of the top 3 results
Search engine optimization is the process of moving a website to the top of the search results. It begins with researching and carefully selecting a list of keywords and then step-by-step optimizing each page of the website to improve rankings.
Successful Internet retail depends on a successful store strategy. Just as brick and mortar stores have a carefully planned, strategic layout an e-commerce store also needs a carefully planned structure. Miller Engage builds stores with thousands of products while making each product easily accessible in just a few clicks.
Real Estate Marketing
Few industries have seen the radical transition that real estate marketing has experienced over the past 10 years. Today every real estate agent has at least a basic website. But clients are ever more demanding and they expect their agent’s Internet presence to be first class.
A modern real estate website should be able to reach thousands of people every month, integrate easily with the MLS system, and demonstrate the agency’s ability to outperform the competition. The website should not require a lot of the agent’s valuable time but needs to be flexible enough to provide a local and personalized experience.
Business Operations Software
The Engage Operations cloud based software seamlessly integrates with existing Quickbooks accounting software. Accounting software does a great job of accounting but it’s not capable of managing an expanding business. When a small business grows to the point of needing order tracking, customer relationship management, integrated shipping and tracking then it’s time to move beyond just accounting.
Cloud based software provides an easy to use interface (meaning very little training) which delivers powerful solutions without the need for on site servers and on site technical staff. Seamless integration with the One Way Sync™ eliminates manual data entry. The company can focus on the business, connect to employees in the field, and get an overview of each business operation from sales to production or shipping. The Engage Operations solution delivers manager’s view of each part of the company without the high cost of in house servers and staff.
Engage your Customers, Engage higher Productivity, Engage better Returns
Engage your Customers
1. No longer are websites only a calling card for businesses. A company website should engage customers beyond simply making a phone call or purchase and instead build a rapport with a brand or product.
Engage higher Productivity
2. Instead of being a burden to manage, an Internet presence should make a company more productive. A modern website will not only help capture new customers but offload work from internal processes to streamline operations.
Engage better Returns
3. Since the purpose of any business venture is to make money, a website should not only look awesome and perform well but measurably increase profits. More accurate reporting of revenue and cost streams and even real-time reporting brings benefits directly to the bottom line.